Monday, September 01, 2014

5 x 52 x 10

@ Stichting Ruimtevaart, 
 Loosduinseweg 9, the Hague


On July 13, 2004 I published my first post on my blog, at that time still with XS4all. On the same date this year, the blog is exist 10 years. I have been following this and organized an exhibition of artworks by bloggers who have inspired me. Self I regularly that I am addressed as blogger by people who are not aware that I am also a visual artist. For me, blogging in some respects an integrated part of my artistry and I suspect that the ratio artist-blogger at many of our organic functioning. It seems interesting to show that. Kees Koomen

Participants: Jeroen Bosch, Niels Post trendbeheer, Sibylle Eimermacher, Annegret Kellner 5 uur, Jeroen Glas, Niek Hendrix Lost Painters, Dolf Pauw dolfpauw, Simon Kentgens, Michiel Huijben, Diana Duta pietmondriaan, Marcel van Eeden Cioran, Hinke Schreuders Suds and Soda, Peter Luining ctrlaltdelete, G.J. de Rook Plaatjesblog, Bertus Pieters Villa la Republica, PJ Roggeband Weblogement vh elfletterig genootschap, Marijn van Kreij Endless Lowlands, Ron van der Ende ArtBBQ, Edwin Stolk Strange Messenger, Babette Wagenvoort Life According to a Rectilinear Personality, Stephan van den Burg Drawings & Notes, Ellen Rodenberg Multi-Impressie log, Kees Koomen chmkoome’s blogLINK chmkoome LINK stichting-ruimtevaart

No comments: